3rd December 2020
14:00 – 15:30 CET
FIP’s Transforming Vaccination Globally & Regionally programme is a 3-series programme comprised of 24 events running between September and December 2020. In this third and final series, 8 episodes focus on the transformation of vaccination on a regional level, where we will identify regional priorities, challenges and learnings with our members and stakeholders. This series will also culminate in a global FIP Commitment to transform vaccination which builds on the practice, science and workforce & education needs identified in series 1, the FIP Development Goal mechanisms emerging from series 2, and regional needs and priorities collated in series 3.
In the third of six regions we dissect, event 3.3 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Eastern Mediterranean region (EMR). This involves discussing the progress made in EMR countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the EMR join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the Eastern Mediterranean perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally.
Nadia Al Mazrouei, President, EMROPharm Forum – UAE
Samira Shammas, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – Jordan
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – The Netherlands
- Ziad Nassour, President, Lebanese Order of Pharmacists – Lebanon
- Zeid Kilani, President, Jordanian Pharmacists Association – Jordan
- Alaa Hayallah, President, Pharmacists Syndicate in Assiut – Egypt
- Faraz Ashraf, Deputy director pharmacy / Joint Secretary of Pakistan Pharmacists Association, The children’s hospital and the institute of child health, Lahore – Pakistan
- Mohammed Al-Nuzili, Governing Board President, Yemen Community Pharmacy Syndicate – Yemen
- Adi Al-Nuseirat, Technical Officer, WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office – Egypt
You can watch the event recording which will be uploaded here.