1st December 2020
14:00 – 15:30 CET
FIP’s Transforming Vaccination Globally & Regionally programme is a 3-series programme comprised of 24 events running between September and December 2020. In this third and final series, 8 episodes focus on the transformation of vaccination on a regional level, where we will identify regional priorities, challenges and learnings with our members and stakeholders. This series will also culminate in a global FIP Commitment to transform vaccination which builds on the practice, science and workforce & education needs identified in series 1, the FIP Development Goal mechanisms emerging from series 2, and regional needs and priorities collated in series 3.
In the first of six regions we dissect, event 3.1 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in Europe. This involves discussing the progress made in European countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the European region join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the European perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
- Stephanie Kohl, Policy & Advocacy Officer, European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) – Belgium
- Ema Paulino, Professional Secretary, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – Portugal
- Alain Delgutte, President-elect, Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU) – Belgium
- Monika Derecque-Pois, Director General, European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP) – Belgium
- Mary Ann Sant Fournier, President, Malta Chamber of Pharmacists – Malta
- Lieven Lieven Zwaenepoel, Past President, Belgian Pharmaceutical Association (APB) Belgium
- Mesut Sancar, Representative, Turkish Pharmacists’ Association (TPA) – Turkey
- Niyazi Cakmak, Technical Officer, WHO Regional Office for Europe – Denmark
You can watch the event recording which will be uploaded here.