2nd December 2020
11:00 – 12:30 CET
FIP’s Transforming Vaccination Globally & Regionally programme is a 3-series programme comprised of 24 events running between September and December 2020. In this third and final series, 8 episodes focus on the transformation of vaccination on a regional level, where we will identify regional priorities, challenges and learnings with our members and stakeholders. This series will also culminate in a global FIP Commitment to transform vaccination which builds on the practice, science and workforce & education needs identified in series 1, the FIP Development Goal mechanisms emerging from series 2, and regional needs and priorities collated in series 3.
In the second of six regions we dissect, event 3.2 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the South East Asian region (SEAR). This involves discussing the progress made in SEAR countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the SEAR join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the South East Asian perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
- G. Sumalatha, Executive Committee Member, SEARPharm Forum – India
- Ashok Soni, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – UK
Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – The Netherlands
- Rao Vadlamudi, Immediate Past President, Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) – India
- Lalith Senarathna, Senior Lecturer, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka
- Kampanart Huanbutta, Assistant Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Burapha University – Thailand
- Yagya Prasad Neupane, Exchairman, Nepal pharmacy council – Nepal
Manisha Shridhar, Regional Advisor, WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia – India
You can watch the event recording which will be uploaded here.