8th December 2020
09:00 – 10:30 CET
FIP’s Transforming Vaccination Globally & Regionally programme is a 3-series programme comprised of 24 events running between September and December 2020. In this third and final series, 8 episodes focus on the transformation of vaccination on a regional level, where we will identify regional priorities, challenges and learnings with our members and stakeholders. This series will also culminate in a global FIP Commitment to transform vaccination which builds on the practice, science and workforce & education needs identified in series 1, the FIP Development Goal mechanisms emerging from series 2, and regional needs and priorities collated in series 3.
In the fourth of six regions we dissect, event 3.4 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Western Pacific. This involves discussing the progress made in Western Pacific countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the Western Pacific join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the Western Pacific perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
- John Jackson, President, Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum – Australia
- Parisa Aslani, Vice-President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – Australia
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Gilda Sebua-Saljay, President, Philippine Pharmacists Association – Philippine
- Peter Guthrey, Senior Pharmacist- Strategic Policy, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia – Australia
- Scarlett Pong, President, The Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong (PSHK) – Hong Kong
You can watch the event recording which will be uploaded here.