18th November 2021
The FIP Leadership Summit on Pharmacy-based Vaccination Policy and Advocacy is finale episode of the FIP Transforming Vaccination Globally, regionally and nationally 2020 programme. The last of 12 episodes – the Summit is a high-level event in which we will:
- Recap the primary outcomes of the 12-event digital series
- Launch and adopt the FIP Commitment to Action on sustainable and equitable access to vaccines through pharmacy
- Discuss regional priorities and needs with pharmacy leaders from the world’s six regions
- Hear from global leaders from health and pharmacy on how we can reduce inequities and widen access to vaccination
- Carve the pathway to implementing the Commitment and integrating vaccination within life-course immunization
You can watch the event recording here.